The Bank House
Come stay in the Old Maytown Bank. This half house, half bank was built in 1910. The bank side has been used as a residence since 1972 in one aspect or another. Recently remodeled for romantic get aways in this historic town. Enjoy outdoor activities, local music, the culinary experiences of this area, or relax inside with games and movies.
The bank lobby has been converted to a living room with a place to kick your feet up and watch tv. We have converted the vault into a mini Museum. Our kitchen is small but has a two burner stove, toaster oven, and microwave so you can do most of your cooking that you were at home. A beautiful bath and laundry. Upstairs has a nice sitting area with great natural light to read a book. Enter through mahogany archways into the old conference room which has been converted to a romantic space to lay your head.
- Private Entrance with keyless entry
- Comfortable Queen sized Bed with linens
- Spacious Living Room with TV
- Several streaming networks and online game app
- Reliable Wifi
- Small Kitchen with basic amenities
- Keurig, kcups, snacks provided
- Private Bath with towels & hair dryer
- Shampoo, Conditioner, & Body Wash
- Plush Towels
- Reliable Wi-Fi
- Cable TV